This study was financially supported by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research and DARPA. We gratefully acknowledge the support of the Materials and Manufacturing Directorate in the form of a summer internship (D.M.K.). We thank Dr. Matthew Francis for providing tobacco mosaic virus and Laura A. Sowards for assistance with atomic force microscopy imaging, as well as Dr. David M. Phillips and Dr. Joe M. Slocik for useful discussions.
Rapid Deposition and Long-Range Alignment of Nanocoatings and Arrays of Electrically Conductive Wires from Tobacco Mosaic Virus†
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 12, pages 1462–1466, December 2006
How to Cite
Kuncicky, Daniel M., Naik, Rajesh R. and Velev, Orlin D. (2006), Rapid Deposition and Long-Range Alignment of Nanocoatings and Arrays of Electrically Conductive Wires from Tobacco Mosaic Virus. Small, 2: 1462–1466. doi: 10.1002/smll.200600399
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!