The authors acknowledge Robert Hahn, Hans Rollig, and Martin Kolacyak for valuable technical help.
Self-Organized TiO2 Nanotube Layers as Highly Efficient Photocatalysts†
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 300–304, February 5, 2007
How to Cite
Macak, Jan M., Zlamal, M., Krysa, J. and Schmuki, P. (2007), Self-Organized TiO2 Nanotube Layers as Highly Efficient Photocatalysts. Small, 3: 300–304. doi: 10.1002/smll.200600426
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!