The authors thank Clémence Abadie for help with the experiments and Michaël Delalande for assistance with EDX analyses. The region Rhône Alpes is acknowledged for financial support in the frame of the project “Programme de recherche thématique de la Région Rhône Alpes: CANCER” 2003–05.
Highly Luminescent Cd1−xZnxSe/ZnS Core/Shell Nanocrystals Emitting in the Blue–Green Spectral Range†
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 399–403, March 5, 2007
How to Cite
Protière, M. and Reiss, P. (2007), Highly Luminescent Cd1−xZnxSe/ZnS Core/Shell Nanocrystals Emitting in the Blue–Green Spectral Range. Small, 3: 399–403. doi: 10.1002/smll.200600581
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!