This work was financially supported by the National Science Foundation (NIRT DMR-0303973). F.S. is grateful to the Packard Foundation, 3M, and DuPont for their young investigators awards. A.C. acknowledges support from the Rocca Foundation.
Phase Separation on Mixed-Monolayer-Protected Metal Nanoparticles: A Study by Infrared Spectroscopy and Scanning Tunneling Microscopy†
Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 814–817, May 4, 2007
How to Cite
Centrone, A., Hu, Y., Jackson, Alicia M., Zerbi, G. and Stellacci, F. (2007), Phase Separation on Mixed-Monolayer-Protected Metal Nanoparticles: A Study by Infrared Spectroscopy and Scanning Tunneling Microscopy. Small, 3: 814–817. doi: 10.1002/smll.200600736
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!