J.L. and M.L. contributed equally to this work. We thank Thoi D. Nguyen for helpful experiments and discussions. This work is supported by the US National Institutes of Health (grant no. CA32737), the National Science Foundation (grant no. DMR 0346601), and the University of California (UC) Lead Campus for Nanotoxicology Training and Research, funded by the UC TSR&TP.
Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles as a Delivery System for Hydrophobic Anticancer Drugs†
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 8, pages 1341–1346, August 3, 2007
How to Cite
Lu, J., Liong, M., Zink, Jeffrey I. and Tamanoi, F. (2007), Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles as a Delivery System for Hydrophobic Anticancer Drugs. Small, 3: 1341–1346. doi: 10.1002/smll.200700005
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!