This work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Science, the Army Research laboratory through the MURI program, the NSF supported MRSEC at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, and an NSF CAREER Award. Argonne National Laboratory’s work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, and Office of Basic Energy Sciences under contract DE-AC02-06CH11357.
Drying Droplets: A Window into the Behavior of Nanorods at Interfaces†
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 7, pages 1214–1217, July 2, 2007
How to Cite
He, J., Zhang, Q., Gupta, S., Emrick, T., Russell, Thomas P. and Thiyagarajan, P. (2007), Drying Droplets: A Window into the Behavior of Nanorods at Interfaces. Small, 3: 1214–1217. doi: 10.1002/smll.200700055
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2007
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Science
- Army Research laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!