This work was supported by a grant from the National Research Council, Taiwan. We thank Miss Chao-Yu Chen for the confocal microscopy measurements.
High-Contrast Paramagnetic Fluorescent Mesoporous Silica Nanorods as a Multifunctional Cell-Imaging Probe†
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 186–191, February 1, 2008
How to Cite
Tsai, C.-P., Hung, Y., Chou, Y.-H., Huang, D.-M., Hsiao, J.-K., Chang, C., Chen, Y.-C. and Mou, C.-Y. (2008), High-Contrast Paramagnetic Fluorescent Mesoporous Silica Nanorods as a Multifunctional Cell-Imaging Probe. Small, 4: 186–191. doi: 10.1002/smll.200700457
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!