E. P. G. acknowledges the support of CFCI funded by DOE. A. S. receives a graduate fellowship through project ΠENEΔ-contract 03EΔ581. R. Z. acknowledges the support by the Projects of the Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic (1M619895201 and MSM6198959218).
Surface Functionalized Carbogenic Quantum Dots†
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 455–458, April 2008
How to Cite
Bourlinos, A. B., Stassinopoulos, A., Anglos, D., Zboril, R., Karakassides, M. and Giannelis, E. P. (2008), Surface Functionalized Carbogenic Quantum Dots. Small, 4: 455–458. doi: 10.1002/smll.200700578
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!