These authors contributed equally to this work.
Design of an Amphiphilic Polymer for Nanoparticle Coating and Functionalization†
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 334–341, March 3, 2008
How to Cite
Lin, C.-A. J., Sperling, R. A., Li, J. K., Yang, T.-Y., Li, P.-Y., Zanella, M., Chang, W. H. and Parak, W. J. (2008), Design of an Amphiphilic Polymer for Nanoparticle Coating and Functionalization. Small, 4: 334–341. doi: 10.1002/smll.200700654
The authors are grateful to the DAAD-NSC sandwich program for facilitating this project. The German and Taiwanese partners were funded by the German research foundation (DFG Emmy Noether fellowship) and the European Union (SA-Nano grant), and by the National Nanotechnology Program (NSC) and the Center of Excellence (MOE) of Taiwan, respectively. Marco Zanella acknowledges a fellowship from the ITKD graduate school at the Center for Nanoscience in Munich. We are very grateful to Prof. Dr. Warren Chan for many important ideas and valuable technical discussions. We are also grateful to Maria Teresa Fernandez and to Dr. Feng Zhang for experimental support and technical discussions at different stages of the project and to Dr. Maria Casula for help in the synthesis of iron oxide nanoparticles.
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!