A. A. and S. N. contributed equally to this work. This work was supported in part by NCI grant CA101781 and by a UCF-NSTC Start-Up Fund, all to J. M. P. The authors acknowledge the help of Zia Ur Rahman and Kirk Scammon from the Advanced Material Processing and Analysis Center (AMPAC) at UCF for technical assistance.
Synthesis of Biocompatible Dextran-Coated Nanoceria with pH-Dependent Antioxidant Properties†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 552–556, May 2008
How to Cite
Perez, J. M., Asati, A., Nath, S. and Kaittanis, C. (2008), Synthesis of Biocompatible Dextran-Coated Nanoceria with pH-Dependent Antioxidant Properties. Small, 4: 552–556. doi: 10.1002/smll.200700824
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2007
- NCI. Grant Number: CA101781
- UCF-NSTC Start-Up Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!