J. L. and E. C. contributed equally to this work. We thank Monty Liong and Eunwoo Choi for useful discussions and TEM measurement. This work was made possible by grants from the National Science Foundation (CHE 0507929 and DMR 0346601) to J. I. Z., NIH grant CA 32737 to F. T., and the University of California (UC) Lead Campus for Nanotoxicology Training and Research Program, funded by the UC TSR&TP to E. C.
Light-Activated Nanoimpeller-Controlled Drug Release in Cancer Cells†
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 421–426, April 2008
How to Cite
Lu, J., Choi, E., Tamanoi, F. and Zink, J. I. (2008), Light-Activated Nanoimpeller-Controlled Drug Release in Cancer Cells. Small, 4: 421–426. doi: 10.1002/smll.200700903
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE 0507929, DMR 0346601
- NIH. Grant Number: CA 32737
- University of California (UC) Lead Campus for Nanotoxicology Training and Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!