This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC 20525414), as well as the Programme for New Century Excellent Talents in University of China (NCET) and the Programme for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in Fudan University. The authors further thank Dr. C. Dicko (University of Oxford) for his critical reading and valuable suggestions during the preparation of the manuscript.
Biomimetic Synthesis of Silica with Chitosan-Mediated Morphology†
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 755–758, June 2008
How to Cite
Leng, B., Chen, X., Shao, Z. and Ming, W. (2008), Biomimetic Synthesis of Silica with Chitosan-Mediated Morphology. Small, 4: 755–758. doi: 10.1002/smll.200700917
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!