This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20671003), the Foundation of Key Project of Natural Science of Anhui Education Committee (2006kj041a), the Young Teacher Sustentation Project of Anhui (2005jq1041zd), and the Education Department of Anhui Province (2006KJ006TD).
Synthesis of Polyhedral ZnSnO3 Microcrystals with Controlled Exposed Facets and Their Selective Gas-Sensing Properties†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 9, pages 1337–1343, September 2008
How to Cite
Geng, B., Fang, C., Zhan, F. and Yu, N. (2008), Synthesis of Polyhedral ZnSnO3 Microcrystals with Controlled Exposed Facets and Their Selective Gas-Sensing Properties. Small, 4: 1337–1343. doi: 10.1002/smll.200701177
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!