rhBMP-2 = recombinant human bone morphogenetic protein 2.
Layer-By-Layer Films as a Biomimetic Reservoir for rhBMP-2 Delivery: Controlled Differentiation of Myoblasts to Osteoblasts†
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 598–608, March 6, 2009
How to Cite
Crouzier, T., Ren, K., Nicolas, C., Roy, C. and Picart, C. (2009), Layer-By-Layer Films as a Biomimetic Reservoir for rhBMP-2 Delivery: Controlled Differentiation of Myoblasts to Osteoblasts. Small, 5: 598–608. doi: 10.1002/smll.200800804
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2008
- Association Française contre les Myopathies (AFM). Grant Number: 12671
- Association pour la Recherche sur la Cancer. Grant Number: 7918
- Fondation Recherche Médicale. Grant Number: INE20061108297
- Agence Nationale pour la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-06-NANO-006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!