We thank the Chinese Ministry of Education (Key Project 108077), NNSFC (20871100, 20721001, 20423002), the 973 projects (2007CB815303, 2009CB930703) from MSTC, and NFFTBS (No. J0630429) for support of this work.
An Assembly Route to Inorganic Catalytic Nanoreactors Containing Sub-10-nm Gold Nanoparticles with Anti-Aggregation Properties†
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 361–365, February 6, 2009
How to Cite
Huang, X., Guo, C., Zuo, J., Zheng, N. and Stucky, G. D. (2009), An Assembly Route to Inorganic Catalytic Nanoreactors Containing Sub-10-nm Gold Nanoparticles with Anti-Aggregation Properties. Small, 5: 361–365. doi: 10.1002/smll.200800808
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!