The authors thank the Hybridoma Facility and the Laboratory Animal Resources Office of Iowa State University for providing the blood samples. This work was supported by the U.S. National Science Foundation (CHE-0809521) and by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under Contract No. DE-AC02-07CH11358.
Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles for Reducing Hemolytic Activity Towards Mammalian Red Blood Cells†
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 57–62, January 2009
How to Cite
Slowing, I. I., Wu, C.-W., Vivero-Escoto, J. L. and Lin, V. S.-Y. (2009), Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles for Reducing Hemolytic Activity Towards Mammalian Red Blood Cells. Small, 5: 57–62. doi: 10.1002/smll.200800926
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!