An Intrinsically Fluorescent Recognition Ligand Scaffold Based on Chaperonin Protein and Semiconductor Quantum-Dot Conjugates
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 9, pages 1036–1042, May 4, 2009
How to Cite
Xie, H., Li, Y.-F., Kagawa, H. K., Trent, J. D., Mudalige, K., Cotlet, M. and Swanson, B. I. (2009), An Intrinsically Fluorescent Recognition Ligand Scaffold Based on Chaperonin Protein and Semiconductor Quantum-Dot Conjugates. Small, 5: 1036–1042. doi: 10.1002/smll.200801106
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!