An Intrinsically Fluorescent Recognition Ligand Scaffold Based on Chaperonin Protein and Semiconductor Quantum-Dot Conjugates
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 9, pages 1036–1042, May 4, 2009
How to Cite
Xie, H., Li, Y.-F., Kagawa, H. K., Trent, J. D., Mudalige, K., Cotlet, M. and Swanson, B. I. (2009), An Intrinsically Fluorescent Recognition Ligand Scaffold Based on Chaperonin Protein and Semiconductor Quantum-Dot Conjugates. Small, 5: 1036–1042. doi: 10.1002/smll.200801106
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!