We thank Ms. Rosalie Teeuwen for providing DsRed protein and Dr. Aurelie M. A. Brizard for helping with the DLS measurement. We thank the National Research School Combination Catalysis (NRSC-C) and the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO) for financial support.
Sorting Catalytically Active Polymersome Nanoreactors by Flow Cytometry†
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 1138–1143, May 18, 2009
How to Cite
Nallani, M., Woestenenk, R., de Hoog, H.-P. M., van Dongen, S. F. M., Boezeman, J., Cornelissen, J. J. L. M., Nolte, R. J. M. and van Hest, J. C. M. (2009), Sorting Catalytically Active Polymersome Nanoreactors by Flow Cytometry. Small, 5: 1138–1143. doi: 10.1002/smll.200801204
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2008
- National Research School Combination Catalysis (NRSC-C)
- The Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!