Site-Controlled InGaAs Quantum Dots with Tunable Emission Energy
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 938–943, April 20, 2009
How to Cite
Felici, M., Gallo, P., Mohan, A., Dwir, B., Rudra, A. and Kapon, E. (2009), Site-Controlled InGaAs Quantum Dots with Tunable Emission Energy. Small, 5: 938–943. doi: 10.1002/smll.200801274
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!