This work was supported in part by an NIH Director's Pioneer Award (5DP1OD000798) and startup funds from Washington University in St. Louis. S.W.C. was also partially supported by a Korea Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government (KRF-2007-357- D00080).
Preparation of Uniform Microspheres Using a Simple Fluidic Device and Their Crystallization into Close-Packed Lattices†
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 454–459, February 20, 2009
How to Cite
Choi, S.-W., Cheong, I. W., Kim, J.-H. and Xia, Y. (2009), Preparation of Uniform Microspheres Using a Simple Fluidic Device and Their Crystallization into Close-Packed Lattices. Small, 5: 454–459. doi: 10.1002/smll.200801498
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2008
- Korean Government. Grant Number: KRF-2007-357- D00080
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!