L.D. acknowledges the financial support of the China Scholarship Council and Max-Planck Institute. S.L. thanks the Alexander von Humboldt foundation for a research fellowship. This work was also supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No.50572081 and No.50802068). The kind help with TGA measurements from Ms. Shilin Chen and Dr. Yun Zong of the Institute of Materials Research & Engineering (Singapore) is greatly appreciated.
Self-Assembled FeCo/Gelatin Nanospheres with Rapid Magnetic Response and High Biomolecule-Loading Capacity†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 1153–1157, May 18, 2009
How to Cite
Dong, L., Liu, S., Gao, H., Ding, N., Tremel, W., Xiong, C., Zhu, Q. and Knoll, W. (2009), Self-Assembled FeCo/Gelatin Nanospheres with Rapid Magnetic Response and High Biomolecule-Loading Capacity. Small, 5: 1153–1157. doi: 10.1002/smll.200801591
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2008
- China Scholarship Council
- Max-Planck Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!