This paper was partly supported by the National Institutes of Health (NIH), US Army Corps of Engineers, and the Charles Stark Draper Laboratory. M.K., B.G.C., and M.J.H. contributed equally to this work.
Cell Docking in Double Grooves in a Microfluidic Channel†
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 1186–1194, May 18, 2009
How to Cite
Khabiry, M., Chung, B. G., Hancock, M. J., Soundararajan, H. C., Du, Y., Cropek, D., Lee, W. G. and Khademhosseini, A. (2009), Cell Docking in Double Grooves in a Microfluidic Channel. Small, 5: 1186–1194. doi: 10.1002/smll.200801644
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!