This study was supported by a grant from the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) (grant no. ROA-2007-000-20086-0) and the Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea (grant no. 0405-ER-01-0304-0001).
Synthesis of Cell-Laden Alginate Hollow Fibers Using Microfluidic Chips and Microvascularized Tissue-Engineering Applications†
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 1264–1268, June 5, 2009
How to Cite
Lee, K. H., Shin, S. J., Park, Y. and Lee, S.-H. (2009), Synthesis of Cell-Laden Alginate Hollow Fibers Using Microfluidic Chips and Microvascularized Tissue-Engineering Applications. Small, 5: 1264–1268. doi: 10.1002/smll.200801667
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2008
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF). Grant Number: ROA-2007-000-20086-0
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project
- Ministry for Health Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 0405-ER-01-0304-0001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!