This study was supported by a grant from the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) (grant no. ROA-2007-000-20086-0) and the Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea (grant no. 0405-ER-01-0304-0001).
Synthesis of Cell-Laden Alginate Hollow Fibers Using Microfluidic Chips and Microvascularized Tissue-Engineering Applications†
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 1264–1268, June 5, 2009
How to Cite
Lee, K. H., Shin, S. J., Park, Y. and Lee, S.-H. (2009), Synthesis of Cell-Laden Alginate Hollow Fibers Using Microfluidic Chips and Microvascularized Tissue-Engineering Applications. Small, 5: 1264–1268. doi: 10.1002/smll.200801667
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2008
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF). Grant Number: ROA-2007-000-20086-0
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project
- Ministry for Health Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 0405-ER-01-0304-0001
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.