Cancer-Cell Targeting and Photoacoustic Therapy Using Carbon Nanotubes as “Bomb” Agents
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 1292–1301, June 5, 2009
How to Cite
Kang, B., Yu, D., Dai, Y., Chang, S., Chen, D. and Ding, Y. (2009), Cancer-Cell Targeting and Photoacoustic Therapy Using Carbon Nanotubes as “Bomb” Agents. Small, 5: 1292–1301. doi: 10.1002/smll.200801820
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!