The research was funded by the Marie Curie Excellence Grant of the European Commission, FP6, the Israel Cancer Association through a donation in honor of Helen and Arnold Hoffman's 60th wedding anniversary, and the Technion's Russell Berrie Nanotechnology Institute. H.H. holds the Horev Chair for Leaders in Science and Technology. We thank Carmelina Attalah for support with the ellipsometry measurements.
Chemically Sensitive Resistors Based on Monolayer-Capped Cubic Nanoparticles: Towards Configurable Nanoporous Sensors†
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 1158–1161, May 18, 2009
How to Cite
Dovgolevsky, E., Tisch, U. and Haick, H. (2009), Chemically Sensitive Resistors Based on Monolayer-Capped Cubic Nanoparticles: Towards Configurable Nanoporous Sensors. Small, 5: 1158–1161. doi: 10.1002/smll.200801831
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2008
- Marie Curie Excellence
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!