These authors contributed equally to the work.
Preparation of Monodisperse Biodegradable Polymer Microparticles Using a Microfluidic Flow-Focusing Device for Controlled Drug Delivery
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 13, pages 1575–1581, July 3, 2009
How to Cite
Xu, Q., Hashimoto, M., Dang, T. T., Hoare, T., Kohane, D. S., Whitesides, G. M., Langer, R. and Anderson, D. G. (2009), Preparation of Monodisperse Biodegradable Polymer Microparticles Using a Microfluidic Flow-Focusing Device for Controlled Drug Delivery. Small, 5: 1575–1581. doi: 10.1002/smll.200801855
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2008
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-OOER45852
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- NIH. Grant Number: GM073626
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!