The authors thank S. Feigelson, F. Anderegg, and E. Lavert-Ofir for helpful discussions. R.A. is the Incumbent of The Linda Jacobs Chair in Immune and Stem-Cell Research. R.B-Z. is an Incumbent of The Beracha Career Development Chair. R.A. and R.B-Z. are separately supported by funds from the Israel Science Foundation.
A Biochip Model of Lymphocyte Locomotion on Confined Chemokine Tracks†
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 15, pages 1723–1726, August 3, 2009
How to Cite
Buxboim, A., Geron, E., Alon, R. and Bar-Ziv, R. (2009), A Biochip Model of Lymphocyte Locomotion on Confined Chemokine Tracks. Small, 5: 1723–1726. doi: 10.1002/smll.200900042
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2009
- Israel Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!