This work was supported by the NSF (No. DMR-0602684) and the Harvard MRSEC (No. DMR-0213805). Hydrophobic silica nanoparticles were generously provided by Nissan Chemicals Inc (Japan). We also thank Ho Cheung Shum and Prof. Vinothan N. Manoharan of Harvard University for insightful discussions.
Nonspherical Colloidosomes with Multiple Compartments from Double Emulsions†
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 17, pages 1932–1935, September 4, 2009
How to Cite
Lee, D. and Weitz, D. A. (2009), Nonspherical Colloidosomes with Multiple Compartments from Double Emulsions. Small, 5: 1932–1935. doi: 10.1002/smll.200900357
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!