This work was supported by a Fellowship in Science and Engineering from the David and Lucille Packard Foundation and NIH grant P41RR001348. We gratefully acknowledge the assistance of Mike Hore for ultramicrotome processing of the composites, Professor Karen Winey for use of her lab's ultramicrotome, and Dr. Lolita Rotkina and Dr. Doug Yates at the Penn Regional Nanotech Facility and Christopher Rodd for assistance in TEM imaging.
Light-Induced Temperature Transitions in Biodegradable Polymer and Nanorod Composites†
Article first published online: 30 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 16, pages 1830–1834, August 17, 2009
How to Cite
Hribar, K. C., Metter, R. B., Ifkovits, J. L., Troxler, T. and Burdick, J. A. (2009), Light-Induced Temperature Transitions in Biodegradable Polymer and Nanorod Composites. Small, 5: 1830–1834. doi: 10.1002/smll.200900395
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2009
- David and Lucille Packard Foundation
- NIH. Grant Number: P41RR001348
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!