This work was supported by a Fellowship in Science and Engineering from the David and Lucille Packard Foundation and NIH grant P41RR001348. We gratefully acknowledge the assistance of Mike Hore for ultramicrotome processing of the composites, Professor Karen Winey for use of her lab's ultramicrotome, and Dr. Lolita Rotkina and Dr. Doug Yates at the Penn Regional Nanotech Facility and Christopher Rodd for assistance in TEM imaging.
Light-Induced Temperature Transitions in Biodegradable Polymer and Nanorod Composites†
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 16, pages 1830–1834, August 17, 2009
How to Cite
Hribar, K. C., Metter, R. B., Ifkovits, J. L., Troxler, T. and Burdick, J. A. (2009), Light-Induced Temperature Transitions in Biodegradable Polymer and Nanorod Composites. Small, 5: 1830–1834. doi: 10.1002/smll.200900395
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2009
- David and Lucille Packard Foundation
- NIH. Grant Number: P41RR001348
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!