Gold Nanoparticles of Diameter 1.4 nm Trigger Necrosis by Oxidative Stress and Mitochondrial Damage
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 18, pages 2067–2076, September 18, 2009
How to Cite
Pan, Y., Leifert, A., Ruau, D., Neuss, S., Bornemann, J., Schmid, G., Brandau, W., Simon, U. and Jahnen-Dechent, W. (2009), Gold Nanoparticles of Diameter 1.4 nm Trigger Necrosis by Oxidative Stress and Mitochondrial Damage. Small, 5: 2067–2076. doi: 10.1002/smll.200900466
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2009
- German Science Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: GRK1035
- investigator. Grant Numbers: Si609/9, Ja562/13
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.