Silica-Templated Synthesis of Ordered Mesoporous Tungsten Carbide/Graphitic Carbon Composites with Nanocrystalline Walls and High Surface Areas via a Temperature-Programmed Carburization Route
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 23, pages 2738–2749, December 4, 2009
How to Cite
Wu, Z., Yang, Y., Gu, D., Li, Q., Feng, D., Chen, Z., Tu, B., Webley, P. A. and Zhao, D. (2009), Silica-Templated Synthesis of Ordered Mesoporous Tungsten Carbide/Graphitic Carbon Composites with Nanocrystalline Walls and High Surface Areas via a Temperature-Programmed Carburization Route. Small, 5: 2738–2749. doi: 10.1002/smll.200900523
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2009
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: DP0773160, 0879769
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!