This work was supported by a Human Frontiers Grant (RGP0004/2005-C102), the NSF (DMR-0602684) and (DBI-0649865), and the Harvard MRSEC (DMR-0820484).
High-Order Multiple Emulsions Formed in Poly(dimethylsiloxane) Microfluidics†
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 18, pages 2030–2032, September 18, 2009
How to Cite
Abate, A. R. and Weitz, D. A. (2009), High-Order Multiple Emulsions Formed in Poly(dimethylsiloxane) Microfluidics. Small, 5: 2030–2032. doi: 10.1002/smll.200900569
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2009
- Human Frontiers. Grant Number: RGP0004/2005-C102
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DMR-0602684, DBI-0649865
- Harvard MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR-0820484
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!