This research was supported in part by Charles & Johanna Busch Biomedical and CA100098, CA111766 NIH grants. A.M.C. acknowledges Merck & Co., Inc. for support.
Co-delivery of Doxorubicin and Bcl-2 siRNA by Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles Enhances the Efficacy of Chemotherapy in Multidrug-Resistant Cancer Cells†
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 23, pages 2673–2677, December 4, 2009
How to Cite
Chen, A. M., Zhang, M., Wei, D., Stueber, D., Taratula, O., Minko, T. and He, H. (2009), Co-delivery of Doxorubicin and Bcl-2 siRNA by Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles Enhances the Efficacy of Chemotherapy in Multidrug-Resistant Cancer Cells. Small, 5: 2673–2677. doi: 10.1002/smll.200900621
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!