The authors thank Scott Gilje of Northrop Grumman Space Technology for providing the graphite oxide used. The authors also thank Dr. Alexander Zakhidov and Prof. George Malliaras (Cornell University) for their assistance with conductivity measurements. S.A. acknowledges the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India for providing a BOYSCAST Fellowship. E.P.G. acknowledges the support of Award No. KUS-C1-018-02, made by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Oriented Arrays of Graphene in a Polymer Matrix by in situ Reduction of Graphite Oxide Nanosheets†
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 205–209, January 18, 2010
How to Cite
Ansari, S., Kelarakis, A., Estevez, L. and Giannelis, E. P. (2010), Oriented Arrays of Graphene in a Polymer Matrix by in situ Reduction of Graphite Oxide Nanosheets. Small, 6: 205–209. doi: 10.1002/smll.200900765
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!