This work was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (2010CB934700), the National Science Foundation of China (NSFC) (Grants nos. 50732006, 20671085, 20621061), and the Partner Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Max Planck Society. H.P.C. and J.J.H. contributed equally to this work.
Water-Soluble Magnetic-Functionalized Reduced Graphene Oxide Sheets: In situ Synthesis and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Applications†
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 169–173, January 18, 2010
How to Cite
Cong, H.-P., He, J.-J., Lu, Y. and Yu, S.-H. (2010), Water-Soluble Magnetic-Functionalized Reduced Graphene Oxide Sheets: In situ Synthesis and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Applications. Small, 6: 169–173. doi: 10.1002/smll.200901360
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2009
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- National Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 50732006, 20671085, 20621061
- Partner Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!