This work was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (2010CB934700), the National Science Foundation of China (NSFC) (Grants nos. 50732006, 20671085, 20621061), and the Partner Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Max Planck Society. H.P.C. and J.J.H. contributed equally to this work.
Water-Soluble Magnetic-Functionalized Reduced Graphene Oxide Sheets: In situ Synthesis and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Applications†
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 169–173, January 18, 2010
How to Cite
Cong, H.-P., He, J.-J., Lu, Y. and Yu, S.-H. (2010), Water-Soluble Magnetic-Functionalized Reduced Graphene Oxide Sheets: In situ Synthesis and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Applications. Small, 6: 169–173. doi: 10.1002/smll.200901360
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2009
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- National Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 50732006, 20671085, 20621061
- Partner Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Max Planck Society
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.