We thank Dr. Paula Spencer and Dr. Charles Ye for help with Raman characterization. We also thank Myles Ikenbury and Dr. Keith Hohn for help with FTIR spectroscopy. We thank Dr. David Moore and Heather Shinogle for help with FESEM. V.B. thanks NSF (contract CMMI-0939523) and KSU for financial support.
High-Throughput, Ultrafast Synthesis of Solution- Dispersed Graphene via a Facile Hydride Chemistry†
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 226–231, January 18, 2010
How to Cite
Mohanty, N., Nagaraja, A., Armesto, J. and Berry, V. (2010), High-Throughput, Ultrafast Synthesis of Solution- Dispersed Graphene via a Facile Hydride Chemistry. Small, 6: 226–231. doi: 10.1002/smll.200901505
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2009
- NSF. Grant Number: CMMI-0939523
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!