XL and ABB contributed equally to this work. CAM acknowledges a DARPA-SPAWAR, the AFOSR, and the NSF-NSEC program for generous support of this work. ABB is grateful to the NIH for financial support (5F32CA136148-02). We thank Fengwei Huo for suggesting of the use of a scale in these experiments.
Force- and Time-Dependent Feature Size and Shape Control in Molecular Printing via Polymer-Pen Lithography†
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 1082–1086, May 21 2010
How to Cite
Liao, X., Braunschweig, A. B., Zheng, Z. and Mirkin, C. A. (2010), Force- and Time-Dependent Feature Size and Shape Control in Molecular Printing via Polymer-Pen Lithography. Small, 6: 1082–1086. doi: 10.1002/smll.200901538
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: 5F32CA136148-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!