We thank Kevin O'Neill for the work on electromigration, and Maarten Wegewijs and Jos Thijssen for useful discussions. Financial support was obtained from the Dutch Organization for Fundamental Research on Matter (FOM), the Nederlandse Organisatie voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek (NWO), the EU FP7 programme under the grant agreement SINGLE, and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) within the Priority Program Quantrans.
Conductance Switching and Vibrational Fine Structure of a [2 × 2] CoII4 Gridlike Single Molecule Measured in a Three-Terminal Device†
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 174–178, January 18, 2010
How to Cite
Osorio, E. A., Ruben, M., Seldenthuis, J. S., Lehn, J. M. and van der Zant, H. S. J. (2010), Conductance Switching and Vibrational Fine Structure of a [2 × 2] CoII4 Gridlike Single Molecule Measured in a Three-Terminal Device. Small, 6: 174–178. doi: 10.1002/smll.200901559
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!