Support for this work was provided by the United States NSF (Grant # DMR-0520513 and CHE-0936924) and the ARO (Grant # W911NF-09-1-0541). O.C.C. is an ACC-NSF fellow.
Graphene Oxide, Highly Reduced Graphene Oxide, and Graphene: Versatile Building Blocks for Carbon-Based Materials†
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 711–723, March 22, 2010
How to Cite
Compton, O. C. and Nguyen, S. T. (2010), Graphene Oxide, Highly Reduced Graphene Oxide, and Graphene: Versatile Building Blocks for Carbon-Based Materials. Small, 6: 711–723. doi: 10.1002/smll.200901934
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2009
- United States NSF. Grant Numbers: DMR-0520513, CHE-0936924
- ARO. Grant Number: W911NF-09-1-0541
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!