C.H. and J.L. contributed equally to this work. This work was supported by US NIH grant CA41996 and CA 133697, NSF grant DMR 0346601, and the UC Lead Campus for Nanotoxicology Training and Research, funded by UC TSR&TP and a gift from Nanopacific Holding Inc.
Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles Facilitate Delivery of siRNA to Shutdown Signaling Pathways in Mammalian Cells†
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 1185–1190, June 6, 2010
How to Cite
Hom, C., Lu, J., Liong, M., Luo, H., Li, Z., Zink, J. I. and Tamanoi, F. (2010), Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles Facilitate Delivery of siRNA to Shutdown Signaling Pathways in Mammalian Cells. Small, 6: 1185–1190. doi: 10.1002/smll.200901966
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2009
- US NIH. Grant Numbers: CA41996, CA 133697
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR 0346601
- UC Lead Campus for Nanotoxicology Training and Research, UC TSR&TP
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!