This work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Science and Engineering under Award No. DE-FG-02-01ER45935. The Hunter College infrastructure is supported by the National Institutes of Health, the RCMI program (G12-RR-03037-24-245476). We thank Masahiro Kawasaki for support with HR-TEM. R.R. acknowledges a postdoctoral fellowship from MICINN and FECYT.
Biomimetic Crystallization of Sulfide Semiconductor Nanoparticles in Aqueous Solution†
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 999–1002, May 7 2010
How to Cite
Pejoux, C., de la Rica, R. and Matsui, H. (2010), Biomimetic Crystallization of Sulfide Semiconductor Nanoparticles in Aqueous Solution. Small, 6: 999–1002. doi: 10.1002/smll.200902121
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!