This work was supported in part by a Director's Pioneer Award from the NIH (DP1 OD000798) and startup funds from Washington University in St. Louis (to Y.X.), as well as a Research Development Award from the Alvin J. Siteman Cancer Center at Barnes-Jewish Hospital and Washington University School of Medicine (to J.C.). Siteman is supported by Grant P30 CA91842 from the NIH. The Inveon small animal PET/CT system, a component of the Siteman Small Animal Cancer Imaging Core, was acquired using an NIH-NCRR shared instrumentation grant (S10 RR025097, to R. L.). Part of the work was performed at the Nano Research Facility (NRF), a member of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN), which is supported by the NSF under award no. ECS-0335765. J.C. and C.G. contributed equally to the work.
Gold Nanocages as Photothermal Transducers for Cancer Treatment†
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 7, pages 811–817, April 9, 2010
How to Cite
Chen, J., Glaus, C., Laforest, R., Zhang, Q., Yang, M., Gidding, M., Welch, M. J. and Xia, Y. (2010), Gold Nanocages as Photothermal Transducers for Cancer Treatment. Small, 6: 811–817. doi: 10.1002/smll.200902216
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!