Conjugated-Polyelectrolyte-Functionalized Reduced Graphene Oxide with Excellent Solubility and Stability in Polar Solvents
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 663–669, March 8 2010
How to Cite
Qi, X., Pu, K.-Y., Zhou, X., Li, H., Liu, B., Boey, F., Huang, W. and Zhang, H. (2010), Conjugated-Polyelectrolyte-Functionalized Reduced Graphene Oxide with Excellent Solubility and Stability in Polar Solvents. Small, 6: 663–669. doi: 10.1002/smll.200902221
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2009
- NTU, AcRF Tier 1. Grant Number: RG20/07
- MOE, CRP. Grant Number: NRF-CRP2-2007-01
- A*STAR SERC. Grant Number: 092 101 0064
- A*STAR in Singapore
- MOE. Grant Number: R279-000-255-112
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2009CB930601
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20774043, 20804019, 50803028
- Cultivation Fund of the Key Project, Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 707032
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!