Diverse Morphologies of Self-Assemblies from Homoditopic 1,18-Nucleotide-Appended Bolaamphiphiles: Effects of Nucleobases and Complementary Oligonucleotides
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 1131–1139, May 21 2010
How to Cite
Iwaura, R., Iizawa, T., Minamikawa, H., Ohnishi-Kameyama, M. and Shimizu, T. (2010), Diverse Morphologies of Self-Assemblies from Homoditopic 1,18-Nucleotide-Appended Bolaamphiphiles: Effects of Nucleobases and Complementary Oligonucleotides. Small, 6: 1131–1139. doi: 10.1002/smll.200902262
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!