Magnetite-Nanoparticle-Encapsulated pH-Responsive Polymeric Micelle as an MRI Probe for Detecting Acidic Pathologic Areas
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 1201–1204, June 6, 2010
How to Cite
Gao, G. H., Im, G. H., Kim, M. S., Lee, J. W., Yang, J., Jeon, H., Lee, J. H. and Lee, D. S. (2010), Magnetite-Nanoparticle-Encapsulated pH-Responsive Polymeric Micelle as an MRI Probe for Detecting Acidic Pathologic Areas. Small, 6: 1201–1204. doi: 10.1002/smll.200902317
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2009
- KRIBB Research Initiative Program (D.S.L.), the Center for Biological Modulators of the 21st Century Frontier R&D Program. Grant Number: CBM33-B3002-00-00-00
- Samsung Biomedical Research Institute grant. Grant Number: C-A8-224
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!