Selective Chemical Modification of Graphene Surfaces: Distinction Between Single- and Bilayer Graphene
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 1125–1130, May 21 2010
How to Cite
Koehler, F. M., Jacobsen, A., Ensslin, K., Stampfer, C. and Stark, W. J. (2010), Selective Chemical Modification of Graphene Surfaces: Distinction Between Single- and Bilayer Graphene. Small, 6: 1125–1130. doi: 10.1002/smll.200902370
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2009
- ETH Zurich. Grant Number: TH 02-07-3
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SNF200021-116123
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!