This research was supported by the NSF (CHE-0808945, VR), MRSEC facilities, and the Center for Hierarchical Manufacturing (DMI-0531171).
Fabrication of Conductive Microcapsules via Self-Assembly and Crosslinking of Gold Nanowires at Liquid–Liquid Interfaces†
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 13, pages 1402–1405, July 5, 2010
How to Cite
Patra, D., Malvankar, N., Chin, E., Tuominen, M., Gu, Z. and Rotello, V. M. (2010), Fabrication of Conductive Microcapsules via Self-Assembly and Crosslinking of Gold Nanowires at Liquid–Liquid Interfaces. Small, 6: 1402–1405. doi: 10.1002/smll.200902380
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!